Give-away Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Angelika Kreitner-Beretits/www.vienna-cooking-classes.at whose registered office is at Rembrandtstraße 22/8, 1020 Wien.
- The competition is open worldwide to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees/partners of Vienna Cooking Classes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/ViennaCookingClasses, https://www.facebook.com/ViennaCookingClasses, https://www.vienna-cooking-classes.at
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 26th of May, 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
We give away 3×2 free tickets for our Naschmarkt Tasting Tours & Viennese Cooking Classes in our summer 2019 program.
How to participate? –> Write us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or a personal message on https://www.instagram.com/ViennaCookingClasses or https://www.facebook.com/ViennaCookingClasses until 26th of May 2019 and tell us which date you would like to participate (Click here to see all of the dates). The winners are announced on 28th of May. The winners will be elected randomly and notified personally. Your personal data (name, contact data) will only be used to notify you in case you win (and not be collected for advertising issues). The winners can choose a date in our 2019 Naschmarkt Tasting Tour & Viennese Cooking Class programm between June and October 2019, and will receive 2 free tickets to participate.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
By participating in one of our cooking classes, the winner and his/her companion agree to our general terms and conditions.
If the winner and his/her companion are not able to attend the cooking class on the chosen date, they may pick another available date in the program.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The winners can choose a date in our 2019 Naschmarkt Tasting Tour & Viennese Cooking Class programm between June and October 2019, and will receive 2 free tickets to participate.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by www.vienna-cooking-classes.at and or its agents.
Vienna cooking Classes will judge the competition and decide on the winner on May 28th 2019, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
Vienna cooking Classes‘ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by email or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 4 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Austrian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Austria.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to www.vienna-cooking-classes.at and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the European GDPR.
21. Vienna cooking Classes shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.